RULES AND REGULATIONS of the
MEADOW LAKE AIRPORT ASSOCIATION
92-3 AIRPORT MANAGER: QUALIFICATIONS & DUTIES . (Adopted March 10, 1992)
1. The Airport Manager shall have a current, valid medical, and hold a pilot certificate.
2. The Airport Manager should have prior aviation management experience.
Coordinating snow removal.
Coordinating maintenance of airport equipment.
Coordinating maintenance of airport lighting.
Attending meetings with the FAA and representing the airport.
Is the chairman of the Safety Committee and accessible to Association members to hear grievances and complaints.
6. Responsible for keeping a master list of all based aircraft including "N" number and registered owner.
7. Responsible for distributing and seeking compliance with airport rules.
8. Responsible for carrying out Board policy. The Airport Manager does not make policy, but simply carries out the policy of the Board of Directors of the Meadow Lake Airport Association.
9. Is present at the airport all or part of most days.
10. Should have a telephone at the airport where he can be reached, and at home after hours.
11. Act as Association "on-site" representative in dealing with contractors when designated by the Board of Directors.